- Around the World
- We're at the Fall Affordable Art Fair in NYC
- Rock, Paper, Scissors
- My Hero II - Back in the Bronx
- Abstracted Landscape Solo exhibit of Marie Danielle Leblanc at The Design Studio, Bridgehampton
- John Conn selected for Bronx x Bronx at Bronx Documentary Center
- My Hero II
Superheroes Soar into the Hamptons!
- Pacific Swim A Refreshing Summer Show featuring three West Coast artists.
- Sweet at The Design Studio in Bridgehampton Sweet, confectionery delights in Art opens July 7 in Bridgehampton
- Fleeting. A special exhibit at Susan Eley Fine Art in NYC.
- Recent Client Installation Projects
- Zenscapes We're kicking off the Summer with Zenscapes in Bridgehampton.
- Structured Spaces
- Solo exhibit of Monoprints by Joan Busing
- Spring Affordable Art Fair in New York City New artists and Our artist, Paula Brett, will be leading kids art workshops!
- Bronx Speaks: No Boundaries A Bronx Arts Alliance exhibit at The Bronx Museum of the Arts, curated by Sarah Corona. Opens March 5th part of New York Armory Week
- Journey, at New York Design Center
- Other Worldly: Mandalas and Spirits
- Heart Pounding Valentine's Ideas
- The Tall Tale: Folk, Fantasy & Fear in Art of the Fairy Tale Featuring ECA Artist Laurel Garcia Colvin at Susan Eley Fine Art in NYC
- Carol Bennett and Ken Peloke artwork at transFORM showroom at NYDC
- All About POP at 1stdibs@NYDC
- Art from the Left Coast
- My Favorite Things A holiday exhibit of Fun and Joy in Scarsdale, NY
- We are the Bronx gallery for the 2013 Curate NYC and we've chosen our 25 artists from over 1,900 entries!
- NYC Apartment -- staged with great art!
- Reflection and Vision at 1stdibs@NYDC
- Fall 2013 Edition of the Affordable Art Fair in New York City.
- Monochromatic Vision
- Becoming Solo exhibit of paintings by Connecticut artist, Daryl Zang in Manhattan
- Elisa Contemporary Art presents a Tribute to the Hampton Classic at The Design Studio in Bridgehampton
- Cut, Rolled, and Burnt II - In the Hamptons
- Makai. Works of Hawaii Artists, Carol Bennett and Mike Field
- Cut, Rolled and Burnt. Manipulated Works of Paper. Manipulated Works of Paper. Featuring artwork by Michael Buscemi, Amy Genser, Don Morris, Wayne Zebzda
- Designer Showhouse of Westchester
We're part of this year's Designer showhouse in Scarsdale working with 2 great designers!
- Affordable Art Fair NYC Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, NYC
- Re-Imagining Past Possessions: Works of Recycled Materials
We're bringing the world together to save the earth. Our international featured artists recycle and reuse materials to create stunning artwork and sculptures. A co-curated exhibit at TransFORM Gallery, Westchester.
- Icebergs and Glaciers
- Smitten A tribute to romance in Scarsdale
- A Toy Story and Other Delights! This Holiday Season, we’re unwrapping some special paintings and filling our gallery with Toys, Action Figures, Candy and many childhood delights!
- Fall 2012 Affordable Art Fair in New York City
We'll be at Fall Affordable Art Fair starting on October 4th. This year at the Tunnel, NYC
The Tunnel is located at 11th Avenue and 28th Street in Chelsea.
- Poetic Landscapes
- New Rochelle's ArtsFest and Open Artists Studios - September 20-22nd.
- Strength & Grace A Tribute to Equestrians and Swimmers
- Moments of Nature - A Solo Exhibit of Suzan Woodruff A Curated exhibit at The Yoga House in Piermont, NY
- Tickled PINK Our New Pop-Up Gallery Exhibit
- Transforming Rooms and Spaces with Decorative Painting. Join us on Wednesday, June 20th 7-9pm with Kim Bahr, Decorpaint.
- Carol Bennett's Photovolcanic Glass Canopy at the Hawaii State Art Museum Sculpture Garden The new 8' x 48' Public Art installation
- We're at AAFNYC - April 18-22 Introducing new artists and Debuting new work form Kimber, Daryl, Allison and more!
- My Hero
- Enter the Dragon featuring Chinese artists
Amy Cheng and Mimi Chen Ting An Art Exhibit celebrating the Chinese New Year – new Beginnings and Discoveries
- Tangerine Tango -
An online only encore of our dynamic "Orange" exhibit We've brought out some of favorite Orange
paintings to show - as it is the "It" color of 2012!
- CURATE NYC - Online Exhibit
We've been selected by Brian Tate and Danny Simmons to curate an online exhibit in December
- Pete Cabrinha Artwork on Exhibit in Greenwich, Ct.
- Gifted Celebrating Talent and Creativity this Holiday Season
- We're leading the way with the upcoming Riverdale Festival of the Arts Join us on October 23rd in Riverdale
- Hudson River Landscapes. A Tribute to our majestic and powerful river. Our new pop up gallery located at Sotheby's International Realty, 3732 Riverdale Avenue, lower level. Viewings daily from 10am - 5pm.
- The Human Spirit A 9/11 Tribute
- Kaya Deckelbaum solo exhibit, Perspectives
- The Art of Collecting - An interactive discussion on starting or building your art collection
- Art & Technology The Intersection of the Internet and Digital Technologies in Contemporary Art
- Affordable Art Fair NYC - Spring 2011
Join Us in Booth B-3 at this year's Spring AAFNYC
- Distant Faces and Places Abstracted landscapes and figures
- Catching Waves The art of surfing - featuring artwork by Hawaiian surfers and artists, Pete Cabrinha and Mike Field.
Be sure to catch the video tour
- 40 Under 4 A group show featuring 40 works under $4,000
Meet artist Nancy Tobin on 12/12 from 1-3pm
- Debuting Alaskan Journey Rosalind Schneider's New Series - Meet the Artist on 11/21
- Reflections Figures and Portraits from Contemporary Artists
- Current Motion Current Works by Kauai Artist, Carol Bennett
- At the Beach
- Thank you for visiting us at ArtHamptons 2010 in Sayre Park, Bridgehampton in Booth #439
- Improvisations - Sound in Motion
A Solo Exhibit of Michael Barletta paintings and drawings
- Creative Arts Workshops for Kids First Annual Art Works Benefit and Live Painting Event/Auction
- Emerged Five young emerging artists
- AAFNYC, 2010 - Visit Us in Booth C-204
Debuting new works from Carol Bennett and Sharon Gordon,
as well as new artists including: Krzysztof Pastuska and Pete Cabrinha
- In Bloom
- Red Dot New York
- Ranger Conservation Corps Art Project
- Paradise Lost and Found
- One World. Many Voices. - A multi-cultural Holiday Celebration.
- Beauty, Mystery, Nature Transformed at Hammertown Gallery, Rhinebeck
- Out of the Shadows
- "World Music: Poetry in Motion"
ETCA curates show at Saint Peters Church, NYC
- Hudson River Rediscovered: Two Creative Journeys
- Deep Dive. Journey Beyond the Surface
- Fantastic Worlds: Landscapes and Cityscapes
- Ebb & Flow
- Wall Street Journal article today features ECA artist, Amy Cheng! Wall Street Journal article by Anna Russell talks about giving the gift of Art - talks about Amazon Art (we have a storefront) and ECA artist Amy Cheng!
- Bronx "Hot Spot" for our CurateNYC exhibit We're a "Hot Spot" for our CurateNYC exhibit
- Kimber Berry Outdoor Art featured in May issue of Ocean Home Magazine Kimber Berry "Outdoor" artwork featured in 2013 April/May issue of Ocean Home Magazine
- Our Iceberg exhibit featured in Sunday New York Times!
- Kimber Berry featured in Flaunt Magazine Kimber Berry featured in Flaunt Magazine
- Mitch McGee artwork featured in February 2013 Dwell Magazine Roy Lichtenstein inspired birch painting by Houston Artist Mitch McGee stands out in February issue of Dwell Magazine
- Kimber Berry in Sept/Oct Issue of Hamptons Cottages & Gardens.
- Carol Bennett artwork featured in June/July Issue of Ocean Home Magazine
- My Hero featured in New York Spaces magazine Our exhibit, My Hero is featured in the February 2012 issue of New York Spaces magazine
- Mimi Chen Ting's artwork featured by NY Interior Designer, Rebecca Soskin in her blog, Material Girls. Mimi Chen Ting's artwork featured by NY Interior Designer, Rebecca Soskin in her blog, Material Girls.
- Interviewed by the Art Book Guy, Michael Corbin, for our latest exhibit, My Hero Interviewed by the Art Book Guy, Michael Corbin, for our latest exhibit, My Hero
- My Hero was picked as a top 5 for this week by NYC Arts My Hero, our exhibit celebrating Superheroes in contemporary Art was picked as a top 5 by NYC Arts
- The Human Spirit featured in NY Daily News Our Current Exhibit, The Human Spirit, a tribute to the ability to persevere in the face of chaos, was featured in today's New York Daily News.
- Elisa Contemporary Art a Hot Spot featured on TV Elisa Contemporary Art was featured on Channel 12's Hot Spots on Friday, August 19th.
- Melinda Hackett selected for 2011 Parrish Museum's Artists Choose Artists Congratulations to Melinda Hackett for being part of Parrish Museum's Artists Choose Artists - Opening on August 20th
- Allison Gregory, first artist to create 4 for Cow Parade ECA Artist, Allison Gregory is the first artist to create four cows for the Cow Parade. This event, which has taken place in over a 75 cities in 30 countries, has just opened in Austin Texas.
- Jeffrey Palladini's POOL 5 featured in Groupon Ad for AAFNYC Jeffrey Palladini's POOL 5 featured in Groupon Ad for AAFNYC
- Using the Power of Art to bring a Community together New York gallery owner, Lisa Cooper, owner of Elisa Contemporary Art is using the power the art to help drive awareness and commerce in her local Riverdale New York community.
- Elisa Contemporary Art at Red Dot Art Fair - featured in American Art Collector Elisa Contemporary Art is highlighted in the March 2011 issue of American Art Collector
- Guest Blogger for Deposit a Gift New article on "Starting an Art Collection" for gift registry site, Deposit a Gift.
- Gallery Owner Lisa Cooper on You Tube See Elisa Contemporary Art owner, Lisa Cooper, interviewed in the Riverdale Gallery
- Artist Carol Bennett readies for show in NYC Artist Carol Bennett readies for show in NYC
- ECA in American Art Collector, May 2010 Lisa Cooper at Red Dot NY
- Nature Inspired work captures the Riverdale Community Nature Inspired Student Artwork at Riverdale Gallery
- ECA featured in Just Cause magazine Elisa Contemporary Art featured in Just Cause magazine
- “World Music: Visual Poetry in Motion" at Saint Peter's Church “World Music: Visual Poetry in Motion" - new ETCA exhibit opens in New York City at Saint Peter's Church
- Hudson River Rediscovered: two artists journeys Join us as we celebrate the 400th Anniversary of the historic voyage up the Hudson River through the creative journeys of New York State artists, Elaine Galen and Sharon Gordon
- “Fantastic Worlds: Landscapes and Cityscapes” Opens June 27th, 2009 “Fantastic Worlds: Landscapes and Cityscapes”
Opens June 27th, 2009 at Riverdale Gallery
Reception July 8th 5pm - 8pm
- Celebrate our Art Opening July 5th in Bridgehampton "Deep Dive. Journey beyond the surface."
Opening reception in Bridgehampton -- Sunday, July 5th 2-6pm.
- Upcoming Gallery Shows
- Current Exhibit - Ebb & Flow, An Aquatic Journey Current Exhibit through May 31st - Ebb & Flow
- ECA Artist Elaine Galen artwork in Westchester's Art for Health Program Elisa Contemporary Art Artist, Elaine Galen, featured in Sunday March 22nd New York Times (Westchester Section)as part of Hudson Valley Hospital Center's, Art for Health Program.
- Michael Barletta Installation Michael Barletta "In Pieces" installation at the Warehouse Projects Gallery (February 29, 2009)
- Edge, Boston International Art Show Dazzles at Boston's Historic Cyclorama as reported in Edge, Arts & Entertainment (November 18, 2008, BIFAS)
- Art We Love: Rosa Ruey Organic machinery, viral landscapes and utopian worlds of Rosa Ruey
- Elisa Contemporary Art Featured in New York Spaces Contemporary Art Gallery, Elisa Contemporary Art,in New York Spaces magazine (Dec. 2008)
- New Contemporary Art Gallery opens with a purpose New Contemporary Art Gallery opens in Riverdale with a "purpose"
- Elisa Contemporary Art Featured in American Art Collector Owner Lisa Cooper featured in American Art Collector (November 2008)
- Our our Holiday Event and Benefit, The Art of Giving Join us for our Holiday Event and Benefit, The Art of Giving, December 11-28, 2008
- Riverdale Gallery. Grand Opening Exhibit Grand Opening Exhibit at Riverdale Gallery 9/26-11/2
- News from the Affordable Art Fair in New York City Art lovers, blogs and the press give rave reviews to the work of Carol Bennett, Rosalind Schneider and the Elisa Contemporary Art Group Show.
- News from the Art Now Fair Our first show at the Art Now Fair
was a resounding success.
- Artist Carole Naggar featured at new gallery Riverdale resident Carole Naggar will be among a group of artists with work on display at the Art Now Fair with the Elisa Contemporary Art gallery.
- Red Dot/Art Now Read about our first art exhibit at the Art Now Fair in New York in March, 2008, highlighting the work of Rosalind Schneider, as reported in ArtInfo.com (a leading art blog)